Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Christmas guide for her | Elizabeth Gayle.


Welcome to my blog, Here you will find beauty, fashion and lifestyle related posts. Today I will be showing you a couple of items which I think are perfect for your mum, your sister, your girlfriend or even your nan for Christmas. Make sure you have a piece of paper and a pen so you can write down some items you think sounds good!


 
1. Michael Kors Handbag.
If you are thinking of spending quite a bit of money on her, then this bag is perfect. Every women has dreamed of having a Michael Kors bag in her collection. The price is on the high side at
£260 pound, but if you are thinking of spending a large amount of money on her, then this bag is perfect.

2. Daisy - Marc Jacobs Perfume.
If you are thinking of buying her a perfume for Christmas, make sure you know what kind of fragrance she likes, sweet, spicy, strong, florally, whatever, just make sure you pick a perfume with her favourite fragrance, over wise, you might be a little disappointed when you see it the following year still sat on her perfume tray. I recommend Daisy by Marc Jacobs, which is £40 for a sweet smell, I love this perfume as I am huge sweet fragrance fan!


3. Blankets
Girls love wrapping up in blankets, I think blankets would be a grate idea for Christmas for her.
I found this cute blanket from John Lewis at £16.99.

4. Lily flame merry Christmas candles.
Again, us ladies/girls loves a good old scented candle, they change the whole atmosphere in the room. I found this candle from John Lewis for only £8.50!

5. Pandora ring.
Every girl wants to be made a princess, so why not get a her a tiara ring! All girls love Pandora, especially me! This ring is perfect and only £40 pound. Pandora does a huge range of different rings, so make sure to check them out as well!

6. Pj's
The last thing which I think every girl would love is a good pair of cute pj's. Girls can never have enough pjs, and there is nothing like getting into a brand new pair. This set is from New look at £9.99.



                                      Hope you have enjoyed todays post!
                                                     Love Elizabeth x
                                                   Twitter | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love the candle x
    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, I do have one of them, and they spell lovely!

      Delete