Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Makeup Haul | Elizabeth Gayle



I did a sneaky order online the other day, from one of my favourite websites called fragrance direct.
Fragrance direct is one of the most unexpansive online shops that you could ever buy makeup from.
Normally it would cost me around £15 pound for three products from Boots, on this website I ordered seven products which came to the amazing price of £20 pound, including postage. I have brought a wide range of products and also brands. You will also be able to see that I have stayed away the from the brand Rimmel London, as I want to try and experiment different brands. Hope you guys enjoy todays post, also make sure to comment down below if you have tried any of these products!



1) Revlon photo ready Airbrush foundation.
I have never tried a Revlon foundation or a mouse foundation, so I am super exited to try this product out. I have tested it on my hand as I normally do with new products. It is very light and has a lot of shimmer in it, so if you don't like shimmer I advise you not to try this product. I am not a huge shimmer fan, but this will not bother me. So far, I am loving it.
                                                                       

2) N.Y.C. Colour Wheel Face Powder. ( Out of Stock )
I am a huge bronzer lover, I can never have a complete makeup look without a little bit of bronzer.
So when I saw this little beauty for such a amazing price, I couldn't dare just leave it! There are so many different shades in this wheel, from pale to dark. Cant wait to try this beauty out!


                                                                 

3) Revlon colour stay eyed shadow quad.
Recently I have been getting into my eye shadows. I have never been a huge lover, but in these past winter moths, I have been wearing my rimmel London eyed shadow every single day. I thought that I would treat myself to a new one, so that is what I did. The quad I brought is 535 Goddess Deesse.

                                                                  

4) L'Oreal Natural Lipstick.
Again, not a huge lover of lipsticks, but this colour stood out me and really caught my eye. The colour I got is colour riche, 303 rose tender. Super exited to try this product out, and also the packaging is so damn cute! I mean how pretty is it?

                                                                    

5) Maybelline The Falsies Feather Look mascara.
I was in need of a new mascara, I came across this lovely one. I have heard quite a few good reviews for this mascara so I thought why not get it! It also super cheap on this website unlike it would be in store which is also a bonus point! I may do a review post on this mascara if you would like me too?
                                                           

6) Technic Get Lashed Volumising Mascara.
I have a green version of this mascara which is for lenghing your lashes, and oh my gosh it is one of my favourite mascara EVER! I saw this product and thought I may as well give it a go as it super cheap at an amazing price of £1 pound and also the other mascara which is the same brand is amazing, so this product could likely be amazing as well.

                                                            

7) Techic Eyelash Curler.
Last thing I brought is a eyelash curler, I was in desperate need of a new one, so I brought this one.

                                                                    
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed todays post!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment