Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Dress Whishlist | Elizabeth Gayle


One of my mums best friend has recently just got engaged. Which means I need a new dress for the wedding. I have been looking on New Look and I have found some beautiful dresses which I would like to share with you guys. Hope you guys enjoy todays post!

                                                           
 
1) Blue Pansy Print Sleeveless Skater Dress - £24.99 - Click here to view dress.
3) Red Daisy Print High Neck Skater Dress - £14.99- Click here to view dress.
3) Black Stripe Print Bandage Bodycon Mini -£22.99 - Click here to view dress.
4) Black V Neck Floral Print Tea Dress- £19.99 - Click here to view dress.
 
 
Personally I love all these dress, I don't have a clue which one to pick!
Leave a comment down below saying which one is your favourite dress!
 
Have a good day!
 
Elizabeth x
 

2 comments:

  1. Me and you definitely think a like as I looked at the blue dress just the other day too I'm not sure whether to get it or not though great blog post x

    ReplyDelete